Traditional 3 Bay Garage built to your specification from a choice of Green Oak, Douglas Fir, or Glulam utilising the Benfield ATT proprietory connective system SolidLox for easy Assembly.
Natural Timbers can be supplied in either a sawn or planed finish
** Price shown is for Douglas Fir, Sawn Finish, Supply Only. **
Solid Lox Traditional 3 Bay Garage Standard Specifications:
- 150mm x 150mm Square Posts in Timber and Finish of Choice
- 100mm x 220mm Beams in Timber and Finish of Choice
- 75mm x 175mm Corner Braces in Timber and Finish of Choice
- Softwood sawn finish Cut Rafter or Truss Roof (Dependant on design)
- 9mm OSB roof sarking
- Tyvek or similar membrane over sarking
- 25mm x 38mm softwood counter battons ready for roofing lath & tiling
- Sawn Softwood Feather Edge Cladding 20mm for Walls & Gables
- 38mm x 89mm Sawn Wall Framing
- Adjustable height raised post bases & anchor bolts
- Timbers untreated - Posts, Beams, & Braces prepared, ready to receive stain or other treatment.
You can enhance this standard SolidLox structure with a wide variety of complimentary products and optional upgrades available from us: Roof Coverings, Cladding, Garage and Personnel Doors, Windows & Dormers, Staircases
- Roof Covering
- Foundations - You will need to consult a local builder to advise on foundation requirements and this will need to be in place prior to delivery if opting for our installation services
- Fixings - If you are self assembling these are not included. A list of required fixings can be found here
If ordering Installation please note we will require the following:
- Health & Safety Provisions
- 240v Electricity
- Scaffolding with Ladders & Steps (Scaffolding towers to each gable usualy sufficient - Please Check)
- Secure Storage
- Uninterrupted Access
- Prices include delivery to England & Wales. Delivery to Scotland, Isle of Man, Chanel Islands and Ireland are subject to delivery supplement. Please contact us for a delivery quotation.
- Delivery is usually made using a 40' articulated lorry for you to unload and will be made to kerbiside. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. If you do not have offloading facilities we can arrange transport with offloading equipment for a small additional cost.
Can I use my own Roof Covering ?
Yes you Can. SolidLox structures are designed and engineered to accept most types of Roof Covering, Slates, Pantiles, etc.. For any of the more heavier materials, such as concrete tiles, you will need to check with us as special engineering may be required. Please note however, that we do not fit roof coverings not supplied by ourselves.
You will require Building Regulations approval for this Garage because the useable floor space exceeds 30m2
** We can help you with this. Call our Design & Planning team on 01291 437 056 for further details.
|Delivery Lead Time||4 - 6 Weeks|
|Number Of Bays||3|
|Roof Pitch||45 Degree|
|Roof Area||approx 70.12 m2|
|Room in Roof||Without Room in Roof|
|Min. Ridge Height||5.050m|
|Max. Ridge Height||5.100m|
|Min. Clearance Height||2.160m|
|Max. Clearance Height||2.210m|
|Internal Bay Width (Each Bay)||2.700m|
|Downloadable Information Sheet|