Hand Crafted, Self Assembly, Timber Frame Garages, Carports and Other Buildings
Be a style leader and the envy of your friends and neighbours with a building that exactly meets your needs.
From Garages and Car Ports to Garden Rooms and Balconies, we manufacture them all. Standard design kits are available for you to purchase online or you can choose the style, size and finish you like because we also do bespoke.Our online estimator will enable you to get a price for your own design quickly.
Garages and Car Ports:Traditional Oak Garages and Carports give your property a touch of class. Be the envy of all your neighbours with an eye-catching timber frame building to house your vehicles or any other requirement you might have.
Garden Rooms & Outbuildings: if you are looking for additional space for an office, studio or gym, then a SolidLox Garden Room or Outbuilding is just what you need. You can have them insulated with power, heating and lighting.
Balconies: If you are looking for a super, low cost extension to your property, then adding a SolidLox Balcony could be just the job. Imagine the 'free n easy' lifestyle that walking from the bedroom to a balcony sun deck can provide.
We can also help you with planning permission and building regulations, should you require them, which means less hassle for you.
You can have the Timber Frame Building you dream of, Easily, Affordably and Quickly with SolidLox
Get in touch Today ! to discuss your SolidLox
- Send us a message via our contact form
- Call us on 01291 437 050
Why you should choose SolidLox:
You get more value for your money from a higher standard specification
With a SolidLox kit you will receive a structure that has a higher standard specification than most other similar products:
- Hand Crafted - Giving you a truly unique and individual product
- Heavier Posts
- Heavier Beams - Enabling you to have greater spans & footprints
- Wider Bays - Providing you with more manouverability
- Sarked Roof - Giving you a Watertight Roof straight away
- Post Levelling System - Enabling you to cope with sloping or out of level foundations
You can Self Assemble your build Quickly and Easily
Erecting your SolidLox kit is easy with the precision manufacture and the unique connective system:
- Pre-cut rafters and other timbers
- Pre-Assembled in the workshop prior to delivery to ensure a perfect fit
- Fully detailed Self Assembly Instructions
You have a choice of Timbers so you can still have the Traditional
Oak Look without the high cost
Using only high quality carefully selected timber you will achieve a distinct look with the strongest and most dependable of materials:
- Green Oak
- Douglas Fir
You can have the maximum usable space possible !
With SolidLox you can maximise your usable space by having:
- Less supporting posts in your structure.
- Larger spans. (meaning less components and less work).
- Habitable roof space that requires less additional intrusive support
You can have your own truly unique finish
Acheive the exact look you want and be the envy of all your friends & neighbours with:
- External Cladding set between Posts & Beams so as to enable them to be featured
- Capability of fitting Outward opening, Upward or Slide around doors
- A comprehensive range of additional components: Cedar Shingles, Eco-Slates, Asphalt Shingles, Metro-tiles, Doors, Windows, Insulation, Stairs, Roof Lights, etc.
Our Most Popular "Classic Country" Garage and Carport Kits
£4,227.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery
£2,978.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery
£5,106.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery
£8,611.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery
£8,717.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery
£5,497.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery
£3,752.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery
£6,479.00 Inc. VAT & Delivery